[OSGeo-Conf] [Board] 2017 Boston agreement & seed funding - IMPORTANT

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 12:27:42 PDT 2016

Thanks Venka

Michael will get the signed agreement out to you for counter signature.

As per the agreement the Board needs to appoint a financial representative to the 2017 LOC. In the past the board has encouraged a past chair (who was a board member) to join the LOC to provide some continuity and experience from previous events - this has been an informal arrangement. These two roles could be combined.

For 2016 I am fulfilling the joint role with the Bonn LOC.
______
Steven