[OSGeo-Conf] Decision of Bangkok Team for proposal for FOSS4G 2018

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Wed Nov 2 04:12:06 PDT 2016

Dear Nitin,

also from me - I am very sorry to hear and thank you for your honest
decision, that gives us the possibility to react somehow on this new
situation.

Indeed I for myself was little surprised about the publishing of the
numbers of votes from the LoI phase. I can't remember I ever heard any
counts of votes for Bonn 2016.
On the other side, I would not overestimate the pre-votes at all. You
handed in a very good LoI which was in this early stage very realistic.

Anyhow, it is like it is and we, CC have to decide how to proceed now -
as Peter already said.

Till