[OSGeo-Conf] [Board] Amended MOTION (items 1-5): Conference Committee - Updating Membership Policies and Process

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Sun Oct 9 12:54:17 PDT 2016

Of course I'm not enthusiastic, I'm not enthusiastic at all. In fact, as I wrote when I was not part of the Board and a as logic consequence of the situation (the message from many people was: the CC decides about conferences, the Board about governance), we asked the Board to discuss and to decide about the governance. And in order not to slow down the activities, we (now I'm part of the Board) have a Board meeting very soon.

Therefore, as you can see, I'm promptly moving toward searching a solution.

Thanks a lot  for your detailed suggestions and comments (all of you).

Have a lovely week.

Maria

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus and GIS Professor
Politecnico di Milano

ISPRS WG IV/4"Collaborative crowdsourced cloud mapping (C3M)"; OSGeo; ICA-OSGeo-ISPRS Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET
Sol Katz Award 2015

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)
Tel. +39-031-3327336 - Mob. +39-328-0023867 - fax. +39-031-3327321
e-mail1: <mailto:maria.brovelli at polimi.it> maria.brovelli at polimi.it
e-mail2: prorettrice at como.polimi.it