[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G Letters of Intent

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 02:23:57 PDT 2016

We have received 3 Letters of Intent to host FOSS4G 2018 from:

Bangkok
Dar es Salaam
Lima (received late, see previous mail)

Thanks to each of the teams for their submissions. It is very exciting that we have such variety to choose from.

The Bangkok and Dar es Salaam letters are linked from the wiki at https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2018_Bid_Process#Letter_of_Intent_Review <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2018_Bid_Process#Letter_of_Intent_Review> Could someone with SVN access upload the Lima letter and link it from the wiki

The question period is now open until 16th October. Committee and list members should submit questions to each team separately, I will start the treads in the following emails. Will those representing the three cities please monitor this list for questions, they will not be directed to your personal mail accounts.

Committee members, if you have any objection to the inclusion of the Lima letter due to its late submission please express your concern as soon as possible.

Voting on the Letters will be on the 17th and 18th of October.

May the FOSS be with you
______
Steven