[OSGeo-Conf] Urgent call for reply / question period LoI FOSS4G 2018 ended yesterday !!!

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Mon Oct 17 07:35:44 PDT 2016

Dear Manolo, Juan,

many thanks for your (late ;-)) replies to the conference committee, I
hope it is right in time before the committee members fix their votes
;-)

I put your answers into the WIKI in the manner I thought it fits best
to our questions:
  https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G2018_Q&A_Lima

What I am missing is some basic information, that already Steven
requested for:

- Who else is on your local organizing committee (LOC)?
- What is your proposed venue? (include access to Internet, room sizes,
maximum attendees)
- What are your provisional dates for the conference?
   (I could estimate sometime in September, as you lined out the
september temperatures, but is it possible to be more precise here?)
- Early thoughts on prices of conference attendance? (indicative
estimates)
- What is the price range and general location of your proposed
accommodations?  (hotels)

Maybe you can give some more information on this?

Many thanks, Till