[OSGeo-Conf] Stage 1 Voting results

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Wed Oct 19 01:31:24 PDT 2016

Hi,

with that in my eyes we have two results:

Bangkok and Dar es Salaam are official candidates and will be pleased
to submit a full proposal.
I yield to Steven to request this officially from both teams.

And we have a functioning committee, as 14 out of 16 members voted, one
officially recused - that's a good signal together.

Till