[OSGeo-Conf] MOTION : Conference Committee - Updating Membership Policies and Process

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 04:14:31 PDT 2016

Venka

We have had a period for comments after which the motion was amended. We are now in the midst of the voting with 11 or 12 people having voted. I suggest we proceed and consider any amendments subsequently

I am happy to amend the quorum in line with the board approach once the vote is finalised. With 11+ people already voted on this motion, we have surely exceeded any possible quorum?

Regards
Steven

+44 (0) 7958 924101
Sent from my iPhone