[OSGeo-Conf] [Board] Amended MOTION (items 1-5): Conference Committee - Updating Membership Policies and Process

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 00:45:24 PDT 2016

Maria

Thank you for your amendment.

As it is quite a substantial amendment to the original motion I propose that we have a period of 1 week for committee members to discuss the motion and possibly suggest further amendments. At the end of that period we can see whether we have arrived at a motion that has consensus.

When commenting on the motion I suggest that committee members (and those on the wider list) refer to points 1) to 5) so that we have a clear idea of what we agree on and what we don’t.

Let’s close the discussion at 18.00 GMT on Tuesday 4th October.

Cheers
______
Steven