[OSGeo-Conf] R: [Board] Amended MOTION (items 1-5): Conference Committee - Updating Membership Policies and Process

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Tue Sep 27 00:33:55 PDT 2016

I again propose to vote on 1)
We have been discussing for many days and sooner or later we have to take a decision, which will not be the same for all of us.

Please, shall we vote on

1) For the voting procedures of the Conference Committee the Board . Voting
procedure made milder with the introduction of a 50 % quorum is  adopted.

                                 ?

Best.
Maria

Inviato dal mio dispositivo Samsung