[OSGeo-Conf] Voting officer needed for FOSS4G 2018 selection

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 01:45:25 PDT 2016

First off a big thank you to Thomas for taking on the roll of CRO. I am very grateful.

We have always used a CRO and email in the past, I have no hesitation in supporting that approach if it is Thomas’s preference. If Thomas wishes to trial a web voting system I am fine with that too.

The first vote is 17th/18th October - 16 voters (if all the committee votes) to select one Letter of Intent
Second vote is 9th/12th December - 16 voters (if all the committee votes) to select one Proposal with second choice votes to be used in the event of a tie in the first round

I will leave it to Thomas to decide how to administer the voting

Thanks
______
Steven