[OSGeo-Conf] Bucharest 2019 answers

Vasile Craciunescu vasile at geo-spatial.org
Thu Dec 14 08:10:59 PST 2017

Dear  all,

Complete BLOC answers are available of the wiki page as well [1]. There
are a few minor changes compared with the PDF version sent yesterday
(more details added). The changes affected:

- A1.1
- A2.6
- A2.10
- some images from annexes were updated.

Best,
Vasile

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G2019_Q%26A_Full_Proposal_Bucharest