[OSGeo-Conf] Bucharest 2019 answers

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Thu Dec 14 08:22:34 PST 2017

On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 12:05 AM, Vasile Craciunescu
<vasile at geo-spatial.org> wrote:
> Till,
>
> Yes, we already started to update the wiki page.

That works.

> -Vasile
>

> On 12/14/17 9:22 AM, Till Adams wrote:
>>
>> Vasile,
>>
>> okay, so you will update the WIKI?
>>
>> Till
>>

>> Am 14.12.2017 um 02:19 schrieb Vasile Craciunescu:
>>>
>>> Dear Paul, Steven, Till & all,
>>>
>>> Please find the FOSS4G2019 bid answer from BLOC at
>>>
>>> http://bit.ly/2yoXnNf

If you were not doing the wiki, please provide some reliable archive
method.  You could even attach it to your email to the list, it is
only 7MB which would probably go through if not to the list archives,
at least the list subscribers.  I or someone else can also check it
into SVN.

>>> We do apologize for the PDF format. Due to the important number of
>>> images embedded in our reply, it was faster to send our first response
>>> like this. However, tomorrow we will also update the wiki page.

I believe that images can be included in the wiki.

Looks like things are fine in the wiki, but generally the LOC
proposals need to be archived, not disappear in a pile of bit.ly links
to documents that are no longer there which is generally what
eventually happens with those.

Best regards, Eli