[OSGeo-Conf] Voting Results of RfP 2019

massimiliano cannata massimiliano.cannata at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 00:40:17 PST 2017

Congratulations to Bucharest and thanks to Sevilla.

As an observer is quite bad to see that 1/3 of the s"elected" people of the
voting conference committee didn't vote, considering this is one of the few
task they have....

Best and compliment for the great proposals.

Maxi
Mostra testo citato
Nice

thank you Maria for your proposal as well! It would be crazy event - I
hope, you will just move your team to Bucharest and will have a lot of
dreamless nights :-D