[OSGeo-Conf] Voting Results of RfP 2019

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 05:09:29 PST 2017

Brilliant news

We had two fantastic proposals, it was so so hard to choose. As Maria said we were in a win win situation

Maria, thanks to you and your team for all your efforts. Hopefully you will consider bidding again

Vasile, congratulations to you and all the BLOC. Now we look forward to Bucharest 2019!

I'm sure I speak for all of the past Chairs when I say that you are about to start on an amazing journey - when you need help, advice, a sounding board or anything else just reacg out and we will be there (old musical reference there)

May the FOSS be with you both

Greetings

Steven