[OSGeo-Conf] Voting Results of RfP 2019

Vasile Craciunescu vasile at geo-spatial.org
Tue Dec 19 05:59:39 PST 2017

Dear OSGeo Conference Committee, dear OSGeo Community, dear friends,

There were moments when we were sure we'll win and moments when we were
sure we won't! Both proposal were very well written, with the investment
of time and heart well at sight.

We are honored to have been chosen and we commit to do everything in our
power and beyond to make FOSS4G 2019 Bucharest the event which you take
home with you.

In the name of my wonderful team and my own, I thank you!

Best regards,
Vasile