[OSGeo-Conf] Voting Results of RfP 2019

Till Adams till.adams at fossgis.de
Tue Dec 19 03:11:11 PST 2017

Hi,

I will care about the non-voters in the upcoming days and contact them
personally. For me it's not an issue of shortened time... if you feel
responsible it makes no difference, whether you have three days or five
or eight to just write an email.

The timetable was communicated clear and briefly, so that can't be an
issue. Steven made it although he travels somewhere around in deepest
India ;-)

Till