[OSGeo-Conf] Request for Travel Grant to attend FOSDEM Geospatial devroom

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Fri Dec 22 15:45:02 PST 2017

Hi Vidhan,

Excellent work on GSoC and the Google Code-In!  Congrats on having
your proposal to FOSDEM'18 devroom accepted.

To my knowledge, the conference committee is not actively running a
travel grant program for FOSSDEM'18 devroom or anything else right
now.  Details of how this will work seem to still be under discussion,
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/soc/2017-November/003884.html,
mostly within the GSoC realm.  If the discussion leads to GSoC admins
approaching the conference committee to run a travel grant program,
the process of applying would be determined after that.

 Best regards, Eli