[OSGeo-Conf] Motion: Vote on revised Conference Committee Process

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 13:55:26 PST 2017

Helena, Jeroen,

I acknowledge that you both have offered to step down from the OSGeo
Marketing Committee.

Before doing so, I'd like to note that based on the revised voting rules
that are being considered, there will be sufficient space for all
previous members to remain on the committee. So if you would like to
remain, your position on the committee would be welcome.

And as always, opinions of non-members will be welcomed and considered,
even if a vote is not counted in the final voting.

Warm regards, Cameron

--
Cameron Shorter
M +61 419 142 254