[OSGeo-Conf] Open open source, reduce registration fees.

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Thu Feb 9 09:25:42 PST 2017

Small, low-frills events held at academic venues may indeed be more
financially accessible,  but they also don't tend to throw off $100K in
profits to fund the operations of their parent organizations. There is a
whole other set of variables being ignore in this reductive discussion of
admission fees.

P.