[OSGeo-Conf] Free and Open Source Software for Geospatial

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 05:11:37 PST 2017

Hi Colm

You are correct that 2019 is scheduled to be a “european” year for FOSS4G

You can view the summary of the 2018 RfP process at https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2018_Bid_Process <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2018_Bid_Process> and the actual RfP doc is at RFP <https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/foss4g/rfp/2018/FOSS4G2018-request-for-proposal.pdf>. The 2019 RfP is likely to be broadly similar.

I would expect the 2019 rcp process to launch after the completion of FOSS4G in Boston (i.e September or October). I suggest you sign up to the conference mailing list at https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo <https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo> where announcements about the RfP will appear
______
Steven