[OSGeo-Conf] Boston 2017

Mark Bratcher mbratcher at atlasgeodata.com
Mon Feb 27 09:50:29 PST 2017

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but I'm not sure where to
go for answers.   A colleague of mine and I would love to attend some of
the workshops this year in Boston but we cannot attend the conference,
currently there is no option to only attend workshops.  Is this set in
stone or is there some wiggle room?

If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager
admin at atlasgeodata.com.