[OSGeo-Conf] Boston 2017

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Mon Feb 27 11:13:54 PST 2017

Hi Mark,

On Mon, Feb 27, 2017 at 9:50 AM, Mark Bratcher
<mbratcher at atlasgeodata.com> wrote:
> I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but I'm not sure where to
> go for answers.   A colleague of mine and I would love to attend some of the

This isn't the correct place but is an okay place to ask where that
place is.  Hmm, looking at the website, I didn't find a "Contact"
(with 15 seconds of effort) so I'm not sure of the correct place.
Guido, Michael, and others from the Boston LOC are on this list and
they will probably answer you off-list.

> workshops this year in Boston but we cannot attend the conference, currently
> there is no option to only attend workshops.  Is this set in stone or is
> there some wiggle room?

That's up to the Boston LOC.

I hope that you're able to attend at least part of FOSS4G!  It's a
great conference with lots of opportunity to learn from the workshops,
sessions, and people you meet in the hallway.

Best regards, Eli