[OSGeo-Conf] Tweaked conference committee processes

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Fri Jan 6 13:17:20 PST 2017

Hi all,

I think that this discussion more properly belongs on this Conference
Committee process thread and RFP tweaks on the RFP tweaks thread.
Have Committee members read it over and thought about it and done all
the discussion they desire?

On Fri, Jan 6, 2017 at 12:11 PM, Cameron Shorter
<cameron.shorter at gmail.com> wrote:
> Before I put this to formal vote (on 10 Jan), are there any further comments
> on Conference Committee process?
>
> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Conference_Committee_Policy_Discussions#Motion_3:_adjusted_based_on_feedback_by_Cameron_Shorter

Thanks for working on this Cameron.

Eli