[OSGeo-Conf] RFP tweaks

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Fri Jan 6 13:34:22 PST 2017

On Fri, Jan 6, 2017 at 12:11 PM, Cameron Shorter
<cameron.shorter at gmail.com> wrote:
> Before I put this to formal vote (on 10 Jan), are there any further comments
> on Conference Committee process?
>
> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Conference_Committee_Policy_Discussions#Motion_3:_adjusted_based_on_feedback_by_Cameron_Shorter
>
> I'm not planning to address Michael/Venka's comments in this text, as:
> 1. If it were to change, it should change in the RFP, not in this text

Yes, I agree that this topic belongs in the RFP not the Conference
Committee process.

> 2. We have not yet reached rough consensus
> (I'm not planning to take this on myself)

On the RFP tweaks, I'm willing to help and support the change if
someone else wants to lead the revisions, is (or has someone)
volunteering to be the intermediary, and the person running the RFP
process is agreeable to it.

Eli