[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G Africa 2017

Gavin Fleming gavin at kartoza.com
Wed Jan 25 01:42:16 PST 2017

Hi all

For the FOSS4G Africa 2017 conference we're planning [1] we need the
following

- an entry in the OSGeo Event calendar. Who can do that?

- a domain. foss4g-africa.org would be a great domain and I see it is
registered to Gerald Fenoy. Gerald are you on  this list? Could we use
this domain for our conference? If so please could you point it to
88.99.37.11.

We already have an LOC mailing list if anyone would like to pitch in or
stay in the loop [2].

thanks

Gavin

[1]
https://qgis.org.za/en/events/foss4g-southern-africa-and-qgis-user-group-conference/

Gavin Fleming
c: 0845965680
h: 0871505366
w: 0878092702
f: 0866164820
Johannesburg
South Africa

Gavin Fleming - Joint MD - PrGISc [PGP1234]
Visit http://kartoza.com <http://kartoza.com/>to find out about open source:
* Desktop GIS programming services
* Geospatial web development
* GIS Training