[OSGeo-Conf] [Board] Any updates on travel grant foss4g push?

Till Adams till.adams at fossgis.de
Tue Jun 6 07:36:21 PDT 2017

Hi Steven,

many thanks for putting this forward! Indeed a text we can directly use
(if funds of 10k $ are safe). If we agree, we should kick that call out
ASAP!

I am willing to volunteer for the selections.

@ConfComm: nevertheless a good thing to add/edit the WIKI draft, so that
we can take this as part of the conference handbook from 2018 on!

Till