[OSGeo-Conf] [Board] Any updates on travel grant foss4g push?

Till Adams till.adams at fossgis.de
Fri Jun 9 03:09:20 PDT 2017

Dear Guido,

looks like you spent a lot of time on twitter - makes me confident, that
things are going well ;-)

In general no problem with TGP-attendees having to pay at least some
money for the workshops - that makes you sure, that people will attend.
And of course I can understand your matters about your financial
plannings ;-)

So, if we can have a discounted price, it would be great, if we could
announce it with the TGP announcement.

So far!

Till