[OSGeo-Conf] R: General mandate FOSS4G Travel Grants ~ Call for a VOTE

Michael Terner mgt at appgeo.com
Tue May 9 07:51:05 PDT 2017

One more thing from the Boston Team...See below for an email that we
received from Narcisse Mbunzama from the Republique democratique du
Congo...I think it helps to put a human face to this topic as a reminder of
how important this program can be to individuals...And, in this case,
doubly so with FOSS4G 2018 taking place in Africa...

In the meantime, we will keep a list of inquiries from people like Mr.
Mbunzama and let them know that we will refer them to the "travel grant
application page" if/once the program is announced...Once again, thanks for
all the effort and action to bring this forward...Let us know what comes
next...

MT