[OSGeo-Conf] Start 2019 RFP / Board discussion about RFP for FOSS4G-2019

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Fri Sep 1 08:38:04 PDT 2017

On Fri, Sep 1, 2017 at 4:46 AM, Till Adams <till.adams at fossgis.de> wrote:
> Dear Eli,
>
> many thanks for your input, always appreciated.
>
> I've seen that the RFP document here
>
> https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/foss4g/rfp/2019/osgeo-conference-2017-request-for-proposal.pdf

The original is I believe in SVN right next to the pdf,
https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/foss4g/rfp/2017/

But I really think that you should build off the most recent 2018 RFP
by Steven, and also as with all such documents, in SVN,
https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/foss4g/rfp/2018/

> was originally created by you. Do you mind so send me the real document or
> share it via google, so that I could insert the changes and prepare the
> document ready for the 2019 call?

Check into SVN once you're ready.  If you need help with that let me
or someone else know and we'll do it.

Best regards, Eli