[OSGeo-Conf] LGBT in OSGeo

Mark Iliffe markiliffe at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 09:45:04 PDT 2018

Dear All,

Following this thread, and comments on the FOSS4G 2018 Github [1] I have
created a google doc with an enhanced Code of Conduct:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1k_zWD2dnMg0T-EhA2l828xkLxGyMHpLOuc0WxB5vfkM/edit?usp=sharing
I welcome all to review.

Many thanks,

Mark

[1] Suggested changes to Code of Conduct · Issue #65 · foss4g2018/foss4g2018
<https://github.com/foss4g2018/foss4g2018/issues/65>