[OSGeo-Conf] Final Result on RfP 2020

Andy Anderson aanderson at amherst.edu
Thu Dec 13 15:38:10 PST 2018

Congratulations, Calgary!

Much as I like Halifax, I was kind of hoping the conference might end up in Alberta, having just seen this article today about the “mummified” dinosaur now on display at the nearby Royal Tyrrell Museum of Palaeontology! [1]

— Andy

[1] https://www.nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2017/06/dinosaur-nodosaur-fossil-discovery/