[OSGeo-Conf] Seasons greetings

Till Adams till.adams at fossgis.de
Fri Dec 21 00:42:33 PST 2018

Dear Conference Committee!

Today is my last day in the office and I don't have any big things to do
this year except tidying up. I wanted to take this opportunity to thank
you all for your commitment to our community.

We, OSGeo's CC, achieved many things this year: We've chosen the venue
for FOSS4G 2020, we've had a successful and very good FOSS4G in Dar Es
Salaam, a lot of fruitful discussions and we've set up the Travel Grant
Programme for Dar, which was probably the greatest TGP run for OSGeo
conferences up now. We have also been able to support some regional
conferences and events.

I am looking forward to the coming year, the upcoming FOSS4G in
Bucharest. Steven and I have thought about starting the TGP for
Bucharest in January, every creative mind is welcome to support us!

I wish you all happy holidays and a good start into an exciting year 2019,

Till Adams
Chair of the Conference Committee