[OSGeo-Conf] [Board] FOSS4G Conference in Tanzania

Till Adams till.adams at fossgis.de
Wed Feb 7 02:04:46 PST 2018

Dear Mr. Mulamula,

I am replying on behalf of OSGeo's conference comittee. Our comittee
cares about the RFP process, but after a conference is given to a
location, (as for 2018 to Dar Es Salaam), the local teams care for the
organisation on their own - if wanted they are supported by the
conference committee, but any agreements with PCO's are on behalf of the
local teams.

I am quite sure, that the Dar-team is well organized, as plannings are
already well advanced. If there is a need for any local PCO (if there
isn't any already), the correct address is to ask the local team. You
should find the contact to them via the conference' web-pesence
(2018.foss4g.org). As the Dar team is alreadyi nwork now for more than
one year, I thin, that they are already setup well.

Kind regards, Till

(Chair of OSGeo's conferece committee