[OSGeo-Conf] [OSgeo-Conf] Nomination of Michael Terner & Guido Stein as official voting members of CC / Call4Vote until 02.02, .2018

michael terner ternergeo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 12:37:52 PST 2018

Thanks to all!

I warmly accept and appreciate joining a "club" whose members I already
admire greatly.

Please note my new email address for these correspondences (and I have
re-subscribed to this list with this new email).

Thanks again!

mt

On Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 3:23 PM, Jachym Cepicky <jachym.cepicky at gmail.com>
wrote:

> +1 (better late then later)
>
> pá 9. 2. 2018 v 16:20 odesílatel Guido Stein <gstein at appgeo.com> napsal:
>
>> Thanks to Till and the committee for voting me in. I hope that I can help
>> out in future FOSS4G events. Based on the help my team and I received from
>> the committee members, I have big shoes to fill here.
>>
>> Humbly,
>>
>> Guido Stein
>>
>> On Wed, Feb 7, 2018 at 5:24 AM Till Adams <till.adams at fossgis.de> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear Conference Committee,
>>>
>>> counting the "+1" votes for Michael and Guido, I can announce both are
>>> voted as new official members of OSgeo's conference comittee.
>>>
>>> A warm welcome for you two!
>>>
>>> As I asked you before I called out the vote, I see no need to ask again,
>>> whether you will accept the vote - if not, disagree with me ;-). Also be
>>> prepared,  the next RfP for the 2020 conference will start around
>>> september 2018. Until then: Help whereever you can bring in your ideas
>>> and thoughts, vivid participation is really appreciated !!!
>>>
>>> I added you to the list of members here:
>>>
>>> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Conference_Committee#Current_Members
>>>

>>> Till

>>> two
>>> conference

>> This e-mail message and any attachments may contain confidential or
>> legally privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient or
>> otherwise authorized to receive this message, you should not use, copy,
>> distribute, disclose or take any action based on the information contained
>> in this e-mail or any attachments. If you have received this message and
>> material in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and

Michael Terner
ternergeo at gmail.com
(M) 978-631-6602