[OSGeo-Conf] ask for permission to include OSGeo logo at local event [Jornadas SIG Libre]

josep sitjar josep.sitjar at udg.edu
Thu Feb 15 02:51:42 PST 2018

Dear Conference Committe,

I'm Josep Sitjar, from SIGTE (University of Girona), and I'm new to this
mailing list.

We are working on the new edition of*Jornadas de SIG Libre
<http://www.sigte.udg.edu/jornadassiglibre>*, one of the Spain's leading
event in the field of free and open source geospatial technologies, that
will take place in Girona (Spain) from 6th to 7th June.

The aim of this e-mail is just to ask permission in order to include the
OSGeo logo as supporter of *Jornadas SIG Libre.*

Thanks for your attention.

Bests,

Josep

--
*Josep Sitjar Suñer*
Tècnic SIG / Servei de Sistemes d'Informació Geogràfica

http://www.sigte.udg.edu
Twitter http://twitter.com/SIGTE_UDG