[OSGeo-Conf] [Board] Voting Results of RfP 2019

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Tue Jan 2 11:32:59 PST 2018

I found the reminders helpful, as it was easy to "later" the decision
and let it fall to the bottom of the inbox.
I did manage to vote though. :)
I also managed to read the responses, which was a larger commitment
than the voting.
If I can put myself in the heads of the non-voters, perhaps they never
got around to reading the responses and thus didn't feel they should
cast a vote (good for them, on that score). However, if the annual
time commitment to read the responses is too high, stepping aside
seems like a reasonable thing to do.
ATB,