[OSGeo-Conf] [Board] Voting Results of RfP 2019

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 11:10:16 PST 2018

+ Paul.

I was someone who stepped aside before voting started specifically
because I was not prepared to spend the time reviewing the responses.

However, I'm still sitting on the conference list and chiming in
occasionally, like this.

I think there is a place for "lower engagement" people. Maybe call them
"non-voting members", although I do plan to add opinions (like a low
grade vote) for less important matters - such as the question of the
title of such a role.

Cheers, Cameron