[OSGeo-Conf] Boston Cookbook Contributions & Lessons Learned

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 13:46:43 PST 2018

Hi Michael,

Sorry for the delayed response. You have done some really good work
cleaning up these metrics. I haven't got any suggestions of improvement
to note. The old metrics page has been showing its age and you have made
it easier to maintain long term. Well done!

I have to confess that I haven't been giving the metrics page the love
it deserves over the last few years, and with a my change of job that is
not likely to change. So it is great to see you pick up the ball and
take these metrics to the next level.

I think that your metrics should become the point of truth from now on,
and move the original one I started into a archive status. I'd be
interested to hear your thoughts on how we do this. Maybe:

1. Trawl the web for references to the old metrics page and update to
point at your new page?

2. Or, keep the URL of the old page, move your content into the old URL,
and copy out the old content into an archived page.

Warm regards, Cameron

--
Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier, Learnosity