[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G 2020 Niagara Falls Ontario Canada Submission to Host

Renschler, Christian rensch at buffalo.edu
Sat Oct 6 08:35:40 PDT 2018

Dear All,

Since I was unable to submit the final version of our LOI myself yesterday, I just wanted to personnally express our interest in co-hosting the FOSS4G 2020 in Niagara Falls.
In this part of the world we enjoy and do business on either side of the border and this is a great place to welcome people from all over the world - especially in mid September.

Please email me via the list-serve (or my personal email (rensch at buffalo.edu<mailto:rensch at buffalo.edu>)) if you have any questions, concerns or suggestions.

Best wishes and greetings,
Chris Renschler.

Chris S. Renschler
Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Dipl.-Geoökol. M.ASCE

Director - GIAL - Geographic Information and Analysis Lab (GIAL)
Director - LESAM - Landscape-based Environmental System Analysis & Modeling Laboratory
Chair - IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Society 2019 Unmanned Aerial Systems Workshop

Associate Professor, Department of Geography, University at Buffalo (SUNY)
2018 Visiting Prof., Biological and Environmental Engineering, University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan
2018 Visiting Prof., Inst. of Hydraulics & Rural Water Mgmt., Univ. of Nat. Res. & Life Sci. (BOKU), Vienna, Austria
2017 Visiting Prof. of Integrated Environmental Management, University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria
2015/16 Fulbright Prof., Inst. of Surveying, Remote Sensing & Land Information, BOKU, Vienna, Austria

Office Hours (Fall 2018): Tuesdays 11 am–Noon and Thursdays 1-2 pm

116 Wilkeson Quad, Buffalo, NY 14261, U.S.A.
Tel: +1-716-645-0480; Fax: +1-716-645-2329
Email: rensch at buffalo.edu<mailto:rensch at buffalo.edu>

Homepage:                                                      http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~rensch/
LESAM Laboratory Project Information:          http://lesami.geog.buffalo.edu/lesam/
Geospatial Interface for WEPP model:            http://geowepp.geog.buffalo.edu/