[OSGeo-Conf] LoI's on RfP 2020 - Question period until 12th of October

Till Adams till.adams at fossgis.de
Sat Oct 6 23:10:36 PDT 2018

Dear Conference Committee,

It's great to see how huge the interest is to host a FOSS4G. We've
received three (!!) LoI's for hosting FOSS4G 2020. Right now it is safe
to say, that FOSS4G 2020 is likely to be held in Canada, as all three
LoI's come from Canadadian teams.

The LoI's are linked here:

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2020_Bid_Process

Please have a look at the LoI and ask questions to the teams on this
list. Make sure, that your email is also directly adressed to the people
of the team, you are asking. The question period ends on *October 12th*.

If not directly through you, I will post the questions with the name of
the questioner in the WIKI.

Many greetings and have fun reading!

I am very curious, Till