[OSGeo-Conf] R: FOSS4G-Halifax 2020 Answers: Steven

María Arias de Reyna delawen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 23:32:39 PDT 2018

Hi María,

I think this depends on the country or even on the university. We choosed
also the second week of September for our Sevilla proposal because on that
date there were exams, but no classes yet, so we could use the labs easily.

In any case, at least it is good to balance between August and September
and don't do it always on August, because August also has a lot of issues
with family conciliation (and travel costs).