[OSGeo-Conf] R: FOSS4G-Halifax 2020 Answers: Steven

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Sun Oct 7 23:07:55 PDT 2018

Dear Jeff,
Congratulations for your amazing proposal! Unfortunately the dates you chose are at the beginning of academic semester. Therefore you can involve local students but it will be difficult to have professors and  researchers of other universities around the world. Best regards and thanks for your consideration.
Maria

Inviato dal mio dispositivo Samsung