[OSGeo-Conf] Rfp 2020 questions - Sustainability

Jonathan Moules jonathan-lists at lightpear.com
Tue Oct 9 16:46:46 PDT 2018

Hi List,
I was going to post these questions to the wiki, but apparently I don't
have a wiki-account (definitely had in the past, it's in my passwords file).

So, some high-level general questions around conference sustainability
to *all**bidders*.

* Have you given any though to ensuring your conference is
sustainable\green\environmentally friendly?

* Does your venue have any sustainability initiatives\credentials etc?

* Does your host city have good public transport, including between the
venue/events/likely-accommodation/airport? (note: taxi's are not public
transport ;-) )

* Is the host city reasonably reachable by something other than flying?

Thanks,

Jonathan