[OSGeo-Conf] Rfp 2020 questions - Sustainability

Till Adams till.adams at fossgis.de
Wed Oct 10 06:43:06 PDT 2018

Dear Jonathan,

I would propose, that you keep this questions as "suggestions" for those
teams, that actually pass step 1 and re-send the questions, if your
points on sustainability are not clear in the proposal?

I think in the present stage the questions should focus closer on the
LoI's itself, but as said, just my suggestion. Don't understand me
wrong, I think sustanability is an important point.

Till