[OSGeo-Conf] Vote stage 1 on RfP 2020 before 19th of October

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 14:57:25 PDT 2018

OSGeo Conference committee,
I'm forwarding this email onto the conference committee's public list to
ensure transparency. It was sent to the following voting members of the
conference committee:
Eli Adam
Till Adams
Peter Batty
David Bitner
Maria Brovelli
Vasile Craciunescu
David Fawcett
Steven Feldman
Gavin Fleming
Darrell Fuhriman
Claude Philipona
Venkatesh Raghavan
Paul Ramsey
Sanghee Shin
Guido Stein
Michael Terner
Msilikale Msilanga
Mark Iliffle

If you have not received this email, and think that you should, please
publicly speak up before the deadline.
I've been responding to people as they send their votes in. If you don't
receive a response, then feel free to chase me.
So far, we've received votes from:
Eli Adam
Maria Brovelli
Steven Feldman
Gavin Fleming
Venkatesh Raghavan
Paul Ramsey
Guido Stein
Michael Terner
Mark Iliffle

Cheers, Cameron (acting as one of the FOSS4G 2020 CROs)

--
Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier

M +61 (0) 419 142 254