[OSGeo-Conf] Resource to make accessible events

María Arias de Reyna delawen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 03:59:25 PDT 2018

Hi,

I just received this very complete guide (in Spanish, but you can translate
it with some automatic tool) on how to build accessible events:
http://www.predif.org/sites/default/files/documents/MANUAL%20CONGRESOS%20baja.pdf

It starts very basic (explaining the types of disabilities there are) and
then explains how to make your fair or congress accessible. I know we have
limited capacity and we are not professional conference organizers, but it
is good to have this in mind always, just in case there are two similar
options and one of them is clearly better from this constraints point of
view.

Have a happy weekend!
María.