[OSGeo-Conf] Vote stage 1 on RfP 2020 before 19th of October

Till Adams till.adams at fossgis.de
Fri Oct 26 00:21:55 PDT 2018

@Maxi,

I see another quite important point regarding the restricted votes:

I regard the voting members of CC as independent, as they already ran a
conference, there should be no personal things that influence them in
their vote.

Also, I can second Camerons opinion  from my experience (having run one
FOSS4G and several regional F4G-events): Yes, there is a *big*
difference and for a global conference there are really many things to
consder.

Thanks to Cameron for the perfect summary,

Till