[OSGeo-Conf] Vote stage 1 on RfP 2020 before 19th of October

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at metaspatial.net
Sun Oct 21 08:44:28 PDT 2018

Cameron,
thanks for taking care of the election, confirming votes and answering
all questions!

Conference Team:
as co-chair I confirm the list sent out by Cameron. Hallifax and Calgary
qualify for the next round. We had 17 active voters and all counts
listed in Camerons email are correct .

Sorry for the somewhat belated confirmation.

Best regards,

Arnulf

--
http://metaspatial.net