[OSGeo-Conf] MOTION: To Accept Nomination of Gérald Fenoy as new member of CC

Venka venka.osgeo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 23:36:57 PDT 2018

Dear All,

I would like to table a MOTION as below;

MOTION: To Accept Nomination of Gérald Fenoy as new member of CC

I would like to reiterate my nomination for Gérald Fenoy
as new member of CC. Besides contributing code and actively
participating in all global FOSS4G conference. Gérald has
very successfully organized the huge regional FOSS4G-Europe
2017 event..

Initial nomination was made in August 2017 [1]. In the meantime,
we have also had another very successful FOSS4G-Europe 2018 and
perhaps, some CC member who knows the Chair of FOSS4G-Europe 2018
could consider nomination as new member.

[1] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/conference_dev/2017-August/004428.html

Best

Venka