[OSGeo-Conf] MOTION: To Accept Nomination of Gérald Fenoy as new member of CC

Till Adams till.adams at fossgis.de
Sun Sep 9 23:56:39 PDT 2018

Venka,

as said, I'd first like to call for proposal of new members *today* and
then have a secret vote on them - like all future votes on new CC
members (as said in the WIKI [1] already).

I already contacted to people that are willing to receive the votes.

Is that okay for you?

Till

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Conference_Committee